Sunday, September 14, 2014

Reflections on Sunday September 14th 2014

*I wish we could go back to when ISIS only stood for a Saturday morning TV show....#shazam

*I used to work Yoga/Pilates into my workout schedule but then running took priority.  It was not too long that I started getting injuried more often.  I've worked it back into my schedule.  I have already noticed a difference.  #iamabeliever.

*I caught the season finale of Hot In Cleveland this morning.  I have not seen it in awhile.  It was always a funny show but this one was over the top awesome.  Where else can you see Luke Perry with an extra nose on his forehead, two cast members from Newsradio and the mom from Happy Days playing  an old flame of Betty White who had a sex change?  Of course Betty White continues to steal the show.

*This afternoon I was working out in the yard and had both garage doors open.  I heard a panicked chirping sound in the garage.  A humming bird had flown into the garage and could not get out.  I was not sure how to get it out without harming it.  I grabbed a broom hoping to guide it out of the garage.  That was not working well until the humming bird decided to land on top of the broom.  I was able to guide it out and it flew away. #gooddeedfortheday.



No comments:

Post a Comment