Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Reflections on Wednesday September 17th

* Every birthday for our children we have a tradition of waking them up by singing happy birthday while capturing it on video.  I think we have every year.  Today was the 16th time we were able to do this for our daughter.  Hard to believe that it might only be a couple of more years of being able to do this. 

* Today was a glorious day!  It was announced there is going to be a Trader Joe’s in Birmingham.  I am so excited about this!  No more hauling stuff back from Atlanta, Nashville and Raleigh.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  Trader Joes!

* I missed working out this morning so I could do the traditional wake up birthday video event.   Even though I would not have missed that for the world I still felt guilty not working out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment