Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Did You Say Salsa?

The salsa chips you get at most Mexican restaurants are hard to beat.  I have never  found a really good grocery store chip that compares to them. This summer my wife stumbled upon Tostitos Cantina Thin and Crispy chips. In our family's opinion these are restaurant quality good!

I believe we are experts on this.   We have tried all kind of salsa chips.  We have even tried the chips named after famous Mexican restaurants but they always missed the mark.  These chips from Tostitos have the perfect balance of flavor, thinness, and crunch.  They are just as good plain as they are with your favorite salsa or cheese dip.  I have even tried them mixed in with taco salads.  

If you are looking for a good chip then I would highly recommend these.  Be careful you grab the right bag. Tostitos makes two kind of Cantina chips. The labels are similar. Make sure you get the ones with "Thin and Crispy"on the label.  One other word of advice if you buy these don't just get one bag.  One bag will not be enough. Trust me on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment