Thursday, July 11, 2013

Could There Be a Squatch Living at Red Mountain Park?

My inspiration for starting  Red Mountain Squatch was during a Saturday run out at Red Mountain Park.  As I was on my run and in one of the more desolate areas of the park I thought this would be a great place for a Squatch.  Why would a Squatch not want to live there? From what I learned from watching the oral history of Red Mountain the mining area was like an underground community. Red Mountain Park in Birmingham has great amenities for a Squatch.


Go to this link to watch a fascinating video:

http://www.redmountainpark.org/park-overview/history
   

Are there Squatches in the South?  You bet your "Big Foot" there are!

Before starting this blog.  I was not aware they had migrated this far east and south.  I thought they were only in the west.  Looking at the Finding Big Foot Evidence Map, I was surprised to see you many Squatches have migrated this way.



http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/finding-bigfoot/finding-bigfoot-map.htm 


According to the map, Squatches have been sighted in Bristol Virginia and Fort Knox Kentucky.  I have to say it would be totally plausible that they have made their way further south.  I mean what's Bristol and Fort Knox got that Birmingham does not have?  Sure, Bristol has a great race track but we have the Talladega Raceway which is right next to the Talladega National Forest.  So if Squatches are Nascar fans (which I am sure they are), we have that covered plus a nice forest for them to hang out in.   I see where Fort Knox has that whole gold thing but what's a Squatch going to do with gold?  As more people discover Red Mountain Park I think it will be only be a matter of time before the Squatch sitings begin.  I have already made the Squatch Hunters on Animal Planet's Finding Big Foot aware of this potential Squatch watching opportunity.  I have not gotten a response from them yet but I am sure it is due to the fact they are very busy looking for Squatches in more of the obvious areas of the country.

There is no doubt in my mind that Birmingham Alabama will soon become the epicenter of the Squatch Watching Community.  So Birmingham get ready.  The Squatches are among us!


4 comments:

  1. Shhh.... I think I heard a squatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...What's not to love about hanging out at Red Mountain Park?

    The Park is open to ALL, including our fellow Squatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about that squatch thing ... I think it's possible that you caught a sideways look at the park maintenance man moving through the privet forest. I hear that he has been inhabiting the mountain since the mid 1960's. He tends to make a lot of noise and being very old he is somewhat scary looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete